Welcome to the Peabody Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Peabody Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Highway?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Please be advised that submitted reports may not be reviewed on weekends or holidays.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Peabody Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
|Harassing Phone Call||Hit and Run||Identity Theft|
|Lost Property||Supplement an Existing Report||Theft|
|Vandalism||Vandalism to Motor Vehicle|
Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
|Question||What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?|
|Answer||If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 978-531-1226.|
|Question||What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?|
|Answer||No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Peabody Police Department please call the police department for that city.|
|Question||What if this happened on a state highway?|
|Answer||If this took place on a state highway please call the Massachusetts State Police Barracks nearest you.|
|Question||What is a known suspect?|
|Answer||A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.|